The day of the Easter Egg hunt it was raining here! They cancelled it so they kids were really bummed. They stayed home and had a lot of fun coloring and decorating eggs.
For those of you who can't read her writing, this is what it says:Dear Easter Bunny,
I just want to thank you for giving me a baby chick last year. Can you do one thing for me? Can you hop over to the farm she is on and check on her and give me a note on how she is doing? You are the best. Can you do me a favor? The only thing I want for Easter is a bright yellow new born chick. That's all I want for Easter. No candy or anything just a chick. I promise I won't let Tank do anything to her. Please Easter Bunny that's all I want for Easter.
The Easter Bunny didn't leave any chicks this year. Must be because they were so messy and stinky and because we have a dog now. They did love those chicks!!


This is my favorite picture!
Looking so pretty in their Easter dresses.





1 comments:
That chicken pic is adorable!
Post a Comment