I volunteered to be a chaperone on Lexie’s overnight field trip. It was 3days and 2 nights. We went to Friendly Pines. It is about an hour and a half away up in the mountains.
We stayed in little cabins that slept 11 girls. Lexie got put in with a couple of her good friends and then some girls from the other 5th grade classes.
Getting ready to go horseback riding.
Lexie loved horse back riding. She wants her own horse now!
They had alot of fun activites. Climbing the rock wall, team building, zipline, etc.
We went on a hike to a little lake. It was freezing that day! The high was 44 degrees!! Who knew it even got that cold in Arizona!!
It even started to snow a little bit! Some of the kids had never seen snow before, so it was pretty cool!
The last day our group got to do the zipline and the swing and 50 ft drop.
Of course Lexie loved every minute of it! There were only a few girls that dared to do the 50 ft drop!
She climbed right up!
I was scared to watch! She was up so high! They are supposed to jump and try and ring the bell.
It was a fun experience. I am really glad I got to go with Lexie.





0 comments:
Post a Comment