My Mom and Dad came to visit this past weekend. I made her take some family pictures for us. She does such a good job! Jay was a good sport. He HATES getting pictures taken. They turned out so cute! Thanks Mom!!
Those really are great pictures. I like the Cactus one, since you do live in AZ :) You're mom really is a great photographer. I like checking her site just to see what interesting pictures she has posted :)
at least jay smiles in the pictures.... mike HATES getting his picture taken and the pictures reflect that feeling. You guys are hot.. like ive said before
7 comments:
Those really are great pictures. I like the Cactus one, since you do live in AZ :) You're mom really is a great photographer. I like checking her site just to see what interesting pictures she has posted :)
Your family is so beautiful! I can't believe how long Brooklyn's hair is! It is adorable!
Kim...beautiful pictures! See u tonight...
Great pictures! you have great parents. A beautiful family.
so cute! Your mom does good work! I love how lex still wears her cute star necklace. Your girls are so sweet!
Gorgeous pictures! You have such a beautiful family!
at least jay smiles in the pictures.... mike HATES getting his picture taken and the pictures reflect that feeling. You guys are hot.. like ive said before
Post a Comment