Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Thanksgiving

We went out to Jay's parents for Thanksgiving. Granny bought the girls a new webkin. She is always getting them gifts. She is living here now and was actually in the hospital on Thanksgiving. We went to visit her there. Brooklynn got a lion she named Dandelion.
Lex got a cheetah. They love the webkinz!
Brooklynn bonked her head and was crying. Grandpa makes it all better by pulling candy out of her ear.
That always makes everything better.
Jay and Lex relaxing.
Vinnie made these delicious rolls. Rolls are my favorite part of Thanksgiving!
Cutting the Turkey.
Cute Jenna and Josh.
Look at all that good food. Sue spent days preparing and cooking. She is the best cook!! I'm just glad we have somewhere to go on Thanksgiving! I don't know what I will do when I actually have to cook it! Cold cereal anyone? haha

2 comments:

Josh said...

Don't worry Kim! You always did make the best cold cereal :)

Audrey and Mike Findarle said...

what the heck are webkinz?? never heard of them. do they do anything special or what?