On Presidents Day, the girls didn't have school. We decided to go roller skating. Jay used to spend his weekends at the roller rink growing up in Moab. He can outskate any kid there! The girls invited a friend and we headed to the skating rink. Along with a million other kids that were out of school that day. I forget how gross and nasty skating rinks are. Plus, to put your foot into a sweaty skate takes a lot!
Brooklynn was a little unsure about her roller blades. I was hoping no one would leave with a broken arm!
Lexie and her friend Sydney had all the confidence in the world! Notice my mad backward skating skills as I'm taking all these pictures!
They were all out of roller blades in her size, so she had to wear skates. She did really good on them!

Brooklynn liked skating on the carpet better!
Her and her friend Rylee had a lot of fun!
Here is Jay trying to help them skate around. There were SO MANY people there it was crazy! All these kids running you over and tripping you!
Down they go! What a great help Jay was! hehe
Jay didn't really get to show off all his skills. He wants to have his birthday party there and rent the whole place out! haha He is such a kid still!!
9 years ago





3 comments:
What a good fun idea! I can't remember the last time I went rollerskating.
Man..........that brings back some crazy memories...it was all the rage back in the day! I hear roller-skating is making a come-back.....or is it roller-derby?? Isn't roller derby when a bunch of skanky women race each other and have knock-out/drag-out fights?!! Too funny! Looks like you all had a blast.
i will never forget jays mad skating skills!
Post a Comment