Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines Day

For Valentines Day, I got to go to Lexie's school and help with their party. It's fun being her room mom and getting to help and be able to spend time with her at school.
Lexie and her friend Madison.
Opening all her Valentines to see who has a crush on her! As you can see from the picture, there is no glamorous Vday box this year! They made dumb little envelopes to put their Valentines in!! I was pretty upset I didn't get to do a box this year!!
Brooklynn loved Valentines Day. She made a Valentine for a bunch of the neighbors, her bus driver and anyone else she could think of!
She had a couple little friends come over to play. It was such a nice day! (as usual)Love the hot air balloons right above our house!!!
Tank is getting so big!! He isn't as big of a wuss as he used to be. He's a pretty good dog. Only had a few shoes, our bush, our lounge chair, 2 leashes, a collar, his dogfood scoop, and the outside radio remote chewed up! What would Ceasar do???
Brooklynn is such a good hula hooper! She can do it for so long!!
That night we intruded on our good friends Kelly and Eli's romantic dinner. Yes, Eli thought in ADVANCE to make reservations and was so nice to let us come with them! Jay HATES going out on his birthday/valentines day. I let him go riding all day so I made him take me to dinner!
I definately wear the pants in our relationship! haha We had a lot of fun! Thanks Eli and Kelly!! If it weren't for you we would've ended up at home with a pizza watching the slam dunk contest!!

3 comments:

Melody said...

Great pics! Love the pic of the hot air balloon in the black n white pic. How'd you do that?

Jana Davis said...

Who is Caesar??

TurtleGirl said...

Awe you are so nice! The pics are great! Can you send me the pictures of you and Jay and Me and Eli? I don't have any! You did NOT intrude. We really wanted you guys to come with us. It was a good evening. Thanks for making Jay take you out! haha!