I have been getting behind on my blog! My computer crashed and it took me forever to get my old pictures back from my other hard drive. Thank goodness it worked!! I have millions of pictures that would've been gone!!
A lot of stuff has been going on. I am going to try and catch up! I may end up doing a big slide show of everything that has gone on the past few months!
The kids wanted to sleep out on the trampoline. Somehow they got me and Jay to go along with it. We set up our little tv and watched The Sandlot. Finally, around midnight we all dozed off to sleeep. After waking up a million times, Brooklynn woke up and wanted to go get in her own bed. She loves her bed! I was happy to take her in and get in my own bed!! I used to love sleeping out on the trampoline growing up! Now it hurts my back! I am getting so old! The girls thought it was a lot of fun. Don't think I'll be doing it again anytime soon!!
9 years ago







4 comments:
i was wondering where you went... you are usually updating your blog daily!!! i remember sleeping on our tramp too. NEVER again, but do remember those days! Your family is so cute!
Remember when you used to make me sleep on the outside position, and you got the middle? Just in case someone came in the middle of the night, they would get me and not you! lol! I can't even jump on the tramp anymore, cause I pee my pants! That's what kids did to me! lol! We are getting old! Sad!
You guys are too cute!! It really does look comfy! My boys would love to sleep outside...I think the coyotes or owls might drag them off though, because Mike or I wouldn't make it on a tramp all night. :)
Now I understand who you can sleep outside here. It's warm at night! Maybe it's too warm at night now to sleep outside, huh:) We need to get together. I'll get your number from your mom.
Post a Comment