Thursday, April 02, 2009

Spring Break

The girls had a week off for spring break. It was close to 80 that week. The girls wanted to go swimming. I told them to go jump in. The water is still so cold!
It didn't seem to bother them. Lex and her friend Micah kept jumping in and then hopping out to get warm on the cement.
Tank kept wondering what the girls were doing. He seemed like he wanted to go in.
I gave him a little push. Poor Tank! I'm sorry. He did not like that at all!
They had a lot of fun and actually stayed out there for quite awhile! You wont see me swimming until the water is as warm as a bath tub!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I'm with ya! I'll get it in when it's warm warm warm.

Jana Davis said...

what a meanie! I knew I couldnt trust you!

Donna said...

My kids thought they wanted to swim that week too...they jumped in... and out! I warmed up the jacuzzi and they "swam" in it. We are spoiled here! It has to be 80 before I get near the pool! (I threw my dog in too! He swam quickly to the edge and wouldn't get next to the pool the rest of the day!) ;)

Juliette said...

That last photo is funny and adorable!

Juliette said...

That last photo is funny and adorable!

Tamis Family said...

wouldn't it be nice to have the thick skin of a kid again? When I grew up in Flagstaff and we came to visit my grandma in Mesa, we loved swimming even in winter- crazy we could stand it goose bumps and all! I love your dog, Tank!