Friday, February 29, 2008

Flashback FRIDAY!!

We all remember the days of ugly sweaters,big hair, ratted side bangs, and big beads. My mom let my sister bring her stupid dog in the picture because he matched. Are those white socks she has on? Yikes. Those don't stick out at all.
K- So my mom actually PAID money to make me look like this. Don't I look SOOOO GLAMOROUS?! Love the red gloves with the matching red background and red lipstick. WOW.

I have been trying to find some Flashback pictures of Jay. I think his box of stuff is one of the high ones up in our closet. I'll have to have him get it down when he gets home. This is one when he was in highschool. So probably 14 years ago. Hasn't changed much has he! HAHA! I need to find the ones where he has his forest green girbauds on.

10 comments:

The Findarle Family said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I remember these pictures... the gloves are so cough cough glamorous... HAHAHA and that dog is hideous and so is the Michael Jackson socks.. I love you Jana. Also you have a hot family in that first one!

amber said...

You are one hot chick! That is classic! lol! I am seriously laughing so hard right now I'm crying!!!! You're awesome!

Grammadebs said...

OK OK so lets see how you guys feel in about 20 years and have another flashback FRIDAY to what you look like now...wearing DI torn up LOWWWWW RIDER jeans and (thank HEAVENS) the bellly shirts are OUT!!! Can you say, MUFFIN TOP anyone???? LOL Kim was only 11 in that photo...she had many a grown man (Chester..molester)try to "solicit" her for some hot time at the playground! Dare I say, ENJOY YOUR YOUTH WHILE YOU STILL GOT IT!!!

Jana Davis said...

I liked my socks AND dog thank you very much! You guys are just jealous!

Hotzebra said...

Actually Debs I was 15! I actually like muffin tops. They are the best part.

Hotzebra said...

you guys look like the damn adams family!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL LOL LOL JAY

Hotzebra said...

And I have been cool since day 1! man I haven't changed a bit jay aka the man

lovell said...

Kim WOw you are one hot mama!!!
I remember how much hairspray we had to use just to get the look of the 80's. Your hair must have taken hours!

Brandi

Hudson said...

Wow!! What a great suprize to hear from you. Your girls are so beauitful. And you look awsome. We need to catch up! love the parry family photo. Talia

Becca said...

Kim, That is not a flashback pic, that is what you still look like, right, Hahahaha!!! Jk- you know you were hot then, and are definitely still hot now!!! Love Ya