Jay's dad Vinnie makes the best pizza ever. Jay requested he make it for his Birthday dinner.
It's quite the process. Making the dough, letting it rise, spreading it out just right, and then decorating it with toppings.
It takes a lot of concentration and hard work.
Not just anyone can get it that smooth and flat.
Lexie and Brooklynn love to help out.





3 comments:
That looks like one fun Pizza party! Wish I was there to try a slice! Next time ship one in the mail to me hehe!
love ya,
amber
kim-
Your blog is so cute! Your girls are beautiful. I just started blogging and this is very addictive.
Take care,
Brandi Lovell(Banks)
hey, jay and kim this is nick and abby camberlango and we have a blog now so lets blog it up together if you know what i mean and i think you do. I want to see some nude pictures of jay on your blog sometime??? Maybe you can get the picture of me and jay cliff jumping at lake powell on your blog!!! If i remember right you had a great view from the boat below us!!!
Post a Comment