Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yes!I do have a floor in my closet!

We moved back right after Christmas and I still have completely unpacked or organized our closet. We don't have a lot of storage space in our house, so needless to say everything ends up in our closet. My parents gave us money to start our food storage for Christmas. I ordered a bunch of stuff and it came today and I have NO WHERE to put it all. So I figured I might as well try and dejunk and make some room. Plus it was on my To DO list I was supposed to get done before Jay gets home. He is in Utah doing some work. He has been gone all week. Funny that it is Thursday and I am just starting and he gets back tomorrow!
I knew there was carpet under there somewhere!
After spending a good part of they day going through it all, it looks somewhat decent! We just have so much stuff! And no room for any of it! I honestly haven't seen the top of my dresser since we moved in. It always has a heap of laundry on it. I am taking pictures so I have proof that it was clean at one point in time!
This is actually pretty sick. I was going through all my clothes and realized just how many pairs of jeans I actually have! I LOVE jeans! Some girls like purses, shoes, make-up, I like jeans. But really this is ridiculous. Wonder if they have a JA- Jeans anonymous for addicts. HAHA!

4 comments:

Jana Davis said...

Wow! Nice cleaning job! Did you really clean or just photoshop the picture!! Ha Ha I am so hilarious!! I love you Kim!!

Grammadebs said...

well, ocd (other cute darling) IF you would sell ALL those jeans at...let's say, butt value (not face...)$200.00 eACH...that would bring in a measly $6 grand! Then you could add on a storage room for all that food etc. for your emergency supply!
You GO girl...Jay will be SO PROUD!
as I am...your mamacita...(you got your ocd from dad you know...)

Sue said...

Deb you are so funny BUTT, think Kim looks pretty hot in her jeans, I bet Jay does too. Jeans or wheat? HMMMM....Great job on the closet Kim go Kim go. Love you all.

Josh said...

I like the color of your carpet.