Saturday, January 10, 2009

Doggie Care

Lexie and her friends wanted to start a dog business. She did some research online and her and her friend Taylor made this poster. They went and took them around to people in our neighborhood and have several appointments already. I thought the poster was so cute. I didn't even help her one bit. They came up with it all on their own. My little entrepreneur!!

3 comments:

rebecca said...

Oh wow!!! What smart girls! Be careful though. This is what Erica did and we ended owning one of the dogs she walked :)

Jana Davis said...

haha I love lex! Only she would do this... and I love that the dog can be washed (what is the diff between this and bathing?) and groomed (brushing and bathing)and they need their shoots! Love you Lex!

Brandon and Erica said...

That is so cute! She is definitely my relative...cause I did the same thing when I was her age :-) And, yes...like Becca said...I got to keep one of the dogs after a year of walking! However, her prices are much steeper than mine were...I got paid in Klondike bars. And, since I lived in a house with no sugar, I gladly welcomed the payment in chocolate :-).