Every year we go to the Supercross when it comes to town. No one can believe that I actually like to go! I think it is a lot of fun!
My new favorite rider is Ryan Dungy. He is so fast and so good!
Chad Reed is still one of my favorites as well. It was such a close race!
Stewart took first even though I don't think he's as fast on the Yamaha!
All in all it was a good race. Can't wait for next year!!
My new favorite rider is Ryan Dungy. He is so fast and so good!
Chad Reed is still one of my favorites as well. It was such a close race!
Stewart took first even though I don't think he's as fast on the Yamaha!
All in all it was a good race. Can't wait for next year!!





1 comments:
Kim you better keep your hands and eyes off Chad Reed he is my boyfriend!!!
Post a Comment