Monday, January 05, 2009

Fun in the snow!

We were supposed to go to Utah the day after Christmas to visit. There was a big snow storm so we decided we weren't going to go. Saturday night we changed our minds and packed up and left Sunday morning. We showed up that night and surprised everyone because they thought we weren't going to be coming. It was great! The girls couldn't wait to play in the snow.
Making snow angels.
We decided to go sledding. After searching for clothes for everyone and sleds we were finally ready to go. Lexie and her favorite cousin Kaden getting ready to go down.So excited!They loved it. They didn't want to leave.
Brooklynn, Gramps and Kaden.
Me and my cute niece Tay. She didn't dare go down without me. After a few times she was zooming down all by herself.Brooklynn, Lexie, and Aiyla
Lex and Kaden were the dare devils. They were going off jumps and everything!
They did have a little collision with their little cousin Korbin. Lex had a big goose egg. It didn't stop her though!
We had a lot of fun in the short time we were there. I'm glad we decided to go and so glad the roads weren't bad.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Fun stuff! I crashed into some bleachers sledding one year. 20 stiches. I've been a chicken of it ever since. I need to get back on one.

rebecca said...

So fun!!! I'm glad you got to go to UT and witness aaalllll that snow!!! It's definitely different than here in AZ!! I have to say you look just like my sisters in that picture with Tay!!!!!! I had to double take!! We are here in Gilbert until Wednesday. Email me your phone number- rebecca.lutter@gmail.com and maybe we can meet up