Our neighbor boy Josh has been asking Jay to give him dirtbike lessons for some time. Finally, Jay said if it's ok with your parents I'll teach you. We live close to the open desert and Jay thought that would be the best place to teach him. Lexie drove her dirt bike through the neighborhood to the desert.
She is so cute on it!
Here's Jay giving Josh his dirtbike lessons. He was so excited.
He caught on really fast and did a really good job. He comes over all the time now and asks for more dirtbike lessons. haha He's so cute.
Then Jay gave Brooklynn lessons. He rode on the back until she felt comfortable.
And then she was off! So brave! 
She is so cute on it!
Here's Jay giving Josh his dirtbike lessons. He was so excited.
He caught on really fast and did a really good job. He comes over all the time now and asks for more dirtbike lessons. haha He's so cute.
Then Jay gave Brooklynn lessons. He rode on the back until she felt comfortable.
And then she was off! So brave! 
So proud of herself!
Jay, Lexie, Ethan, and Brooklynn riding back to the house. 





4 comments:
looks like a good time. I think I need lessons. I'm good to go any time.
I'll send Jackson over later.............lol ;-)
Such cute girls!
You have adorable kids! I'm so glad to be Lexi's primary teacher- she really is my "big helper" in class. I just added your blog to my list so I can keep up on all the great photo's!
Tami
Post a Comment