Monday, March 23, 2009

Lexie's field trip

Lexie's 4th grade took a field trip to the capitol building. I was lucky enough to be able to go be a chaperone. We had to ride the loud stinky bus 45 min downtown to get there.
The kids did a scavenger hunt to find answers to a list of questions they had. Learning about the the different rooms and people that work at the capitol building.
There was a bunch of cool things from the USS Arizona Battle Ship. The ship that got bombed in Pearl Harbor.
They learned about the senators and house of represenatives.

Here is Lexies bored get me out of here face. haha
I had to take a picture of her shirt. I guess this is the new cool thing that the girls are doing when their shirts are too big. They use a hair elastic band and do that. How the styles change!! She'll look back and laugh!

1 comments:

amber said...

too cute! I remember tying my shirt like that but in the front. Haha! We are getting old! I can't believe we have kids that big! crazy!