This is so funny, I had to share. So Brooklynn has her favorite white blankie that she has had since she was born that she loves and has to sleep with everynight. It has to be spread out perfect over her covering her feet just right. Well she is getting too big for it to cover herself and stay like that all night. She will come in every morning around 3:00 am and tell me her blankie needs to be spread out again cause her feet are sticking out! I have a hard time falling back to sleep once I am woken up. I keep telling her that she can't wake me up just to spread out her blankie. That she needs to learn to do it herself.
The other night she was saying her prayers before bed. She blessed that she wouldn't have to wake mom up to spread her blankie out. Then she blessed that no snakes or scorpions would come into our house and that the bathroom light wouldn't go out in the night. She has a hang nail on her toe so she blessed that when the nail wiggled that it wouldn't hurt. haha! I had to try so hard not to laugh. I love how she is so innocent! I don't want her to grow up!!





7 comments:
oh man...that is so precious! What a sweet little girl :-) The hangnail part made me laugh out loud!
She will love that you documented that prayer years down the road!
haha cute brookie!!we miss you guys!
OMG!!! HOW CUTE!!!!! She is sooooooo adorable!
Ohhhh, little sweetheart!!!!!!
That is such a sweet little prayer. I love how innocent they are, too. Hope everything she asked for happened that night. :) How cute.
the sweetness of kids! that is too precious and so FUNNY!! Kembri said her night time prayers the other night and thanked Heavenly Father for her chocolate! A true Girl... already in love with chocolate.
cutie! Maybe you should clip that little hang nail when she's asleep. She'll have witnessed a true miracle!
Post a Comment