It was field day at Brooklynn’s school. I went in to help paint faces and get them all ready to have some fun!
Field day is a lot different now then it was when I was in elementary school. We used to do 3 legged races, and gunny sack races and other relays.
They got to play with a parachute and got to play a few other games.
Then got to have a popsicle and play on the playground.
The weather was perfect to be playing outside. Only in AZ would they have field day the beginning of March!
They had a lot of fun. This boy in front of Brooklynn reminds me of what I think Jay would’ve been like when he was that age. He is actually the boy that Brooklynn wrote her “crush” note to.
It was fun being able to help out on Field Day. They are at such a fun age. They are so sweet and happy and carefree!





1 comments:
Good job! Cute pictures! Glad you are back.
Post a Comment