Lexie keeps asking me when her hair is going to be curly like mine. She wants curly hair so bad! I decided to try the the new beach wave perm on her. It’s supposed to give you more of a wave vs. the poodle perms we used to get.
It comes with these sponge blocks that you use instead of perm rods. You take bigger sections of the hair and wrap it. I actually did smaller sections then they said because she wanted it to be a little more curly then wavy.
She was a good sport. She didn’t feel very good the day we permed it. She did NOT like the smell of the solution and hated rinsing it out in the sink.
It turned out really cute and she loves her new curly hair! We’ll see how long it lasts with her starting swim team next week!





2 comments:
Lex is so cute. I keep asking you when I am going to have curly hair like you too!
lol it came out the next couple weeks because i cut my hair-Lex
Post a Comment