skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hey everyone! I am going private in a week due to creepy comments left on my blog. If you would like to still read my blog leave your email in the comments and I will add you. As much as I hate to go private, I feel that there's just too many weirdos out there.
15 comments:
hey kim i would love to keep viewing your blog. owens_andrea@hotmail.com
I am sorry about those creepy comments I've been leaving. I'd love to be able to keep leaving them--at least they're not anonymous.
zachariahparry@gmail.com
amberleeparry@gmail.com
of course I want to stay updated.
rebecca.lutter@gmail.com
please add us!
brandonanderica@gmail.com
Kim- that's too bad. It really can be creapy! I like being able to stay in touch though :)
allifalkner@yahoo.com
That sucks! Please add me to your read list. melodyproudfit@hotmail.com
hey count me in! I went private too but I didn't warn anyone first. hehe! Add me! amberwillson@msn.com
will you please add me jumpnjivedance@hotmail.com. Thanks Kim Brandi
I'm sorry about you getting creepy comments. Please let me continue to be able to read your blog.
Grandma atsbabe@gmail.com
sad but true.
krysmas71@hotmail.com
what comments? Like what? ADD ME:
stephyparry@gmail.com
you added me too right??? :)
for sure add me in there! send it to audreyobrien@msn.com i am jumping on that train very soon actually. we had a news thing on it here that was pretty disturbing!
Hey Kim.....that's creepy! I'd love to still be able to check out your blog, and see what's going on in your life...even though we are neighbors!! LOL!
crzy4_boys@yahoo.com
i promise not to leave creepy comments. sign me up;) lindsay@higherpromotions.com
Post a Comment