Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween

On Halloween I went to Brooklynn's class party at school. They had all sorts of fun things going on. Bingo, pass the pumpking, cookie decorating, and a spooky story.
She decorated this yummy cookie for me. She's so sweet.
That night they got all dressed up to go trick or treating.
Lexie was a cute pirate.
With her bright red lips to match.
Brooklynn wanted to be a scary vampire.
Going house to house as fast as they could!
In AZ Halloween is so fun. Everyone sits outside and hands out the candy. It is so nice at night!
Brooklynn and Lauren could barely carry their bag by the end of the night.
That was only part of their candy! They had another bag full from the trunk or treat the weekend before!
Halloween is such a fun time of year!!

6 comments:

Lid said...

Holy Crap!! I have never seen so much candy!! Their costumes are so cute. Halloween is so fun!! :)

Grammadebs said...

AND when did you find time to fit the hospital into your busy shhedule???
CALL ME!!!
YOUR MOTHER!

Heather said...

the picture of Lex puckering up is so cute. I love that our girls are such great friends.

Melody said...

I love the pic of Lexxie giving the camera a kiss. Brooklyn looks so scary. Good job. And you were saying I go all out on my kids costumes and makeup!

Swanky Mommy said...

You MUST be in AZ. A tank top in October? Brrrrrr. :) The girls are adorable!

rebecca said...

It looks like a fun Halloween! I love all of your costumes :) Who knows???? Maybe we will be in AZ for Halloween next year. Keith has a month rotation at Banner in January. It's kind of like a pre-interview see-what-I-can-do for the doctors and residents there. So I'll have to call you and we can get together :)