Jay decided he wanted to put pavers in our front courtyard. He tore out all of the concrete and got right to work!
Brooklynn wanted to go outside and help him.
She wanted a worker pencil so she could put it in her mouth just like dad.
She helped him make marks where he was supposed to cut them.
And helped him pound them down in tight.
Dad even let her have one of his drinks. She is such a good worker. She hung out with him all day helping him. She told him that he was the best worker ever and the best dad. So sweet!
The pavers look so good! I love them! Jay did such a good job on his first time doing them. No suprise! He's good at everything he does!!
9 years ago





4 comments:
I love the pavers! I think Jay did a better job than the company that did ours. Can he do stairs?........just thinking ahead! Maybe he should start a landscaping business on the side! I bet he wouldn't have to travel so much! Tell Brooklyn she did a great job too! Have a great Turkey day!
How nice to have a handy man around the house....tell him to come do mine next time he's in Utah! tee, hee.
Nice to have such a handy man around.
that is probably the cutest blog ever... i remember doing stuff like that with my dad but it looks like they had way more fun!
Post a Comment