Sunday, September 21, 2008

Don't Blink

5 comments:

Mike and Mandy said...

I think you need another baby before you get too old!hahaha

Hudson said...

I agree with Mandy. Your girls are so beautiful.

Lorrelle said...

This is what you were working so hard on...look at those adorable girls! Beautiful just like their mommy! They did wonderful in the Primary program...so much fun to watch them grow up.

Lisa Jo Lovell said...

Cute, cute pictures!!! They have grown up so much. It's fun to see them when they were little. They are both going to be little heartbreakers! Jay is in trouble hehe. I do think you need to have another one.

TurtleGirl said...

Great job Kim! The song Don't Blink is absolutely perfect! The girls a so cute makes me want one, but I'm done.....yes i'm done for sure! I will visit your house if I need a girly girl fix!haha!