As a child I remember hearing the sound of the ice cream truck and getting so excited. My mom ALWAYS let us get one too. Great memories of the ice cream truck!
Living in AZ the Ice cream man will come even in January! Brooklynn is just like me when I was a little girl. She screams and gets all excited and comes and grabs some money and runs out to flag him down.





5 comments:
ha ha! That is awesome! I LOVED the pervert ice cream man!!
Ice cream truck! I still hear it down the street at my house... its creepy music tho. And look at all those freaking choices! Now THATS an ice cream truck! we only had like 4 choices back in the day!
Only Jay would be outh there with the kids. I never hear an ice cream truck, send him down to my street!! haha Brooklynn's room looks so cute, I bet she loves it.
The ice cream man came around for the first time ever a couple weeks ago. My kids didn't know what an Ice cream truck was!! I couldn't believe it. So we bought one too and now they want him to come all the time. Brooklynn's room turned out so cute!! Good job. :)
I loved the ice cream man! mmmm ice cream
Post a Comment