The kids had half day so we decided to go swimming before it gets too cold. (it has been in the upper 90's brrr) There was a big toad swimming around in our pool!
Of course the girls wanted to catch it and keep it as their pet.
It was so big! Not little and cute like their pet frogs.
My neighbor Kelly and her boys came to join in on the fun.
She has the cutest boys I've ever seen!
Little Kaleb loves the pink tea set and princess phone.
He is SOOO cute. Makes me want to have another....
Brooklynn is a good photographer. This was one out of the 20 pictures she took where our head wasn't cut off. haha
Brooklynn has been so sick the past few days. She is finally feeling better.





5 comments:
Weird that the toad would get in there... And of course Lex holding it! You freak! 90's is hot!! Miss you!
That toad is sick! it has disease spots. get rid of it asap
Finally got caught up on your blogs. I love the pictures. You guys have interesting experiences.
I enjoy reading you very much.
Grandma
Your "back in the day" list was better than mine. You should be a guest contributor on my blog now and then.
P.s. I don't know why Prison Break is your favorite show. I like it because of the suspenseful storytelling and for lines like, "Get back in your nerdbox." (Lincoln to the Asian hacker.) Why do you like it?
your kids and animails crack me up!! they are hilarious! I didn't have to even read the story...as soon as I saw the frog pic I was like....they'll want to keep it! ha!
Post a Comment