The other night I was taking Brooklynn out for a little mother daughter date. She turned to me and said "Mom, who are you going to vote for, Rock Obama or John Mccain?" She is 5. I thought it was so funny that she even knew who was running for president. Then she wondered if whoever ran to Washington first won the race and got to be president. She said she would vote for "Rock" cause he has a cool name. So innocent and cute.
9 years ago





8 comments:
She knows more than many Americans--even though she got the name wrong.
http://people-press.org/report/319/public-knowledge-of-current-affairs-little-changed-by-news-and-information-revolutions
That's so cute! I'm glad you're writing these things down, your kids will love to read them later!
I'll take 1/2 the credit for her "SmartGENE...ious!"
I miss you all!!!
ps..who knew we had a little Democrat in the fam! Rock on! LOL
(stay under that rock ROCK!)
So cute, I can totally picture her saying that!! Gotta love 5 years olds innocents. Hey I looked everywhere for Lexie's gameboy thing and couldn't find it, sorry!
that is funny, It's amazing what kids know this days.
It's been so fun catching up on your blog. You have the greatest pictures! I just love you guys, and I'm glad my girls have had so much fun with yours.
That is so funny!! Stella calls him "rock-a-momma"
Please sign me up to continue to receive your great blog!! I love seeing your family and darling girls!!! You do a great job!
xoxo
Aunt Lori
oilmaster8@aol.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment