Today Brooklynn and I went on a little date. Lexie got invited to go to the waterpark with her friend. I thought it would be fun to spend some one on one time with Brooklynn.We had some build-a-bear coupons that needed to be used so I suprised her and took her there.
She chose a cute soft bear and named it Berry. She's pretty creative with her names. Her other ones are named Soft Puppy, Fuzzy Bunny, and Brownie.(a brown dog)
She gave it a bath and brushed it forever!
Then we went to the food court and had lunch. Berry had to have it's own chair. She was trying to talk me into getting it some pizza too.
We had so much fun spending the day together.
Notice her bear has a Hannah Montana shirt on too!





2 comments:
CUTE BARRIE BEAR!!! DId you know I have Hanna Montanie tix for the Stadium of FIre???? lol...yep...me and auntMary and Brianna!!! WHOO HOOO@!!!!
Brooklynn is so cute!!! and beary cool.
Lauren wants to say she misses Brooklynn. She really wants to play with her. Cute bear!
Post a Comment