Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to the greatest Dad ever!! Thank you for being such a good Dad to our kids. Here are some things the girls had to say about what they love about you.
Lexie says:
I love that he works hard and does all the work for us.
I love when he wrestles us.
I love when he Baptized me.
I love when he comes to our swim meets and cheers so loud for me.
I love how he always does fun things with us.
I love when he takes us on rides on his motorcycle and bobcat.
I love going camping and fishing with him.
I love when he turns up "Paradise City" and sings really loud.
Brooklynn says:
I love when he tucks me in.

I love when he hugs me.
I love drawing pictures for him.
I love getting teared up.
I love when he tickles me and tricks me and say's "it was mom"
I love when he tells me "good job" at swimming.
I love when he teaches me how to ride my bike.
I love when he tells me good stories.
I love that he can fix anything.
We love you so much! We are so lucky to have you as our Dad!!

1 comments:

Steph said...

Those are the best little letters from Brooklynn and Lexie! What a fun Dad Jay is!