Hey. Just found out about your Dad. We are praying for him and your family. I am sorry to hear that, but happy to hear that he will be okay.love you-
kim - i am so sorry. life is hard. it throws interesting curves and courses. your fam is in our thoughts and prayers
I'm so sorry your family had to go through this. Keep us updated on his recovery. Our family will pray for him and you.
Kim- Sorry to hear about your Dad. We will keep you in our prayers.Brandi
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey. Just found out about your Dad. We are praying for him and your family.
I am sorry to hear that, but happy to hear that he will be okay.
love you-
kim - i am so sorry. life is hard. it throws interesting curves and courses. your fam is in our thoughts and prayers
I'm so sorry your family had to go through this. Keep us updated on his recovery. Our family will pray for him and you.
Kim- Sorry to hear about your Dad. We will keep you in our prayers.
Brandi
Post a Comment