Val and I went to the Kenny Chesney concert. Keith Urban, Gary Allan, and Sammy Hagar were there too. Leann Rimes was supposed to be there but had to cancel. We were so disappointed! We really wanted to see her too.
Val and I got all duded up in our cowboy hats. I should've taken a picture of all the hicks there. It was pretty funny.





7 comments:
Are you freekin kiddin me! I got on to show Andy the look a like meter, and by my surprise, Kenny Chesney pix were already up! Wow, How do you keep up with that! Looks like you had a blast, and by the way, I like the F-chick look you got goin on! Keep it up!
SPOILED!!! You are always doing something.
you are one concert going girl! i love that you are doing these things! its great. looks like fun and i have always been in love with keith urban and i sooo agree nicole kidman ... not so right for that boy!
Wow! I dont really know what else to say. haha.
that looks like a great concert. I love keith Urban. I'm not a fan of LeAnn r. Don't feel too bad.
I miss you guys.
Sammy Hagar! I would love to see him in concert. He probably just sang his solo stuff, though huh? I have a recent album of his - Sammy Hagar and the Cabo Wabos something or other. I like his rendition of "I love this bar."
THEY ARE THE BEST!! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM IN CONCERT!!! LUCKY!
Post a Comment