Thank you everyone for all your prayers. My dad was released from the ICU after 5 days and hopefully will be released from the hospital tomorrow. He had a shattered kidney,some internal bleeding and blood clots. He is doing so much better now.
I flew in Monday night to go see how he was doing. It was scary seeing him like that. We are grateful because it could've been so much worse.
He finally had a smile after they took all the tubes out.
He was counting down the minutes till he could have ice chips and jello. He hadn't been able to have anything for 5 days.
I am so grateful he is ok. It's so hard living far away and not being able to be there all the time with my family. It is his birthday today! What a way to celebrate! Happy Birthday Dad! I love you!.





12 comments:
I am glad he is okay. I am also glad you got pictures of him eating jello. These are the moments...
Iam so glad your dad is okay. Bracken's dad got in a bad wreck on his Harley a year ago and we thought we were going to lose him. I'm so sorry I will be thinking of your family.
I am soo glad your dad is doing better...he's still in our prayers!
i'm glad everything turned out alright - how scary!! your dad was bishop when joe and i got married! he is such a cool guy.
I didn't know about his accident. That is really scary when one of your parents gets hurt like that. I am so glad that he is okay and we will keep all you guys in our prayers:)
I'm glad to hear he is doing better! That must have been a scare for you!
Kim I am so sorry! that must be so hard to see him like that. I hope he gets better soon!
Does your sis inlaw still sell jeans? If she does can i have her number i am curious to see what she has. Your kids get cuter everyday. Hope everything is good!
I'm so glad he's o.k. He actually looks really cool with scratches and scabs. Tougher.jk Really though, I'm happy he's doing well.
I'm so sad I missed you! and I'm so sorry about your dad. My poor little doggie fell out of the back of our truck yesterday. he's pretty banged up but ok. I can't even imagine if it was my dad. LUV YOU!!!
kim - i am so glad your dad will be all right. you have been in our prayers.
So glad to hear your Dad is doing better. I can't even imagine how scary that would be.
Poor UNCY!! I wish I was there to see him on his birthday.
Post a Comment