I thought it would be fun to let the girls make and decorate sugar cookies. They were very excited. They love baking things and making a mess!
They had a little bit of cookie dough left over. They are so funny! Brooklynn and her uni browhaha Taking their work very seriously. Don't they look Yummy!
4 comments:
too much fun! your girls are sooo adorable and you are stunning! congrats on your husbands job also! it's so fun to see what family is up to!
yummmm- save some for grams! hey that's what you're supposed to do at MY house! I miss you!
xoxoxox
kim you are such a good mom! You are always doing fun things with your kids. They are so lucky to have you!
The girls are so cute..I wish we were moving there especially now that it is getting cold and the snow is coming!
Post a Comment