WOW JAY IS FAMOUS!!! No wonder he doesn't want to hang out with peons like us....AND what a $million$ smile....(sure...he'll flash those pearly whites for front page progaganda, but do you think we can get even a smirk for OUR family photos? notta!! LOL Congrats, J. we heart u!
Very cool! I will have to show Eli, he loves seeing his friends businesses get the recognition they deserve. Hope this doesn't go to his head, I don't know how you will be able to live with him! haha! Love you guys!
9 comments:
WOW JAY IS FAMOUS!!! No wonder he doesn't want to hang out with peons like us....AND what a $million$ smile....(sure...he'll flash those pearly whites for front page progaganda, but do you think we can get even a smirk for OUR family photos? notta!! LOL
Congrats, J. we heart u!
Very cool! I will have to show Eli, he loves seeing his friends businesses get the recognition they deserve. Hope this doesn't go to his head, I don't know how you will be able to live with him! haha! Love you guys!
way to go Jay! Good job! I'm so glad to hear that your business is doing so good!
Can I have your autograph??
this is way cool! way to be creative and entrepanural jay! (i know thats spelled wrong but know jay doenst know how to spell it either!)
ARE YOU FREEKIN KIDDING ME? FAMOUS!!!
Good for Jay! He's so cute, I love his picture. That's a really neat article! Your so supportive of him Kim, I love that about you!
Jay is so hot right now.
That's WAY cool!
Post a Comment