Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Kids on the Block!!

Yes! It's true! My friends Amber and Shar from UT came into town and we went to the New Kids on the Block concert!!
We LOVED NKOTB when we were teens and thought it would be fun to go see them again.
It was such a beautiful night.We pushed our way up to the front to get a picture taken in front of this big sign.
In our $72 seats waiting for them to come out. It was actually a sold out concert!! I felt like I was 13 again!! There were SO many 30 something year old girls there reliving their childhood! They actually made the mens bathrooms ladies for the night because there were so many girls there.
Then they came out signing "The right stuff". They had all the same moves!!
It was kindof weird seeing them now that they are close to 40!
Boy can they still move! haha
And my favorite... John.
We had a lot of fun. It was actually a really good concert. It was fun seeing my friends too! I wish Milli Vanilli would've opened for them!!

3 comments:

Jana Davis said...

I love Milli Vanilli!! Our concert is in Nov! Cant wait! Go Jordan!

Jana Davis said...

Haha you and Jana are BOTH dorks!! alright I'm just jealous I'm not going.. and i wish you would've got a pic of Donny!!

Shar Chavira said...

ROCK ON NEW KIDS!!!! Wooosh that was a blast from the past. Good times! Thanks for being such a good host kimmy! luv ya!