Our neighbors were draining their pool into the drainage pond across the street. The girls said they were just looking at it and wouldn't get muddy. Ya right. That lasted about 2 minutes.
They love playing in the mud!
Lexie and Maddi
They are so cute and have so much fun together.
Brooklynn all cute and sweet in her pretty dress.
They wanted to wash off in the hose after.
I wanted to write these cute things down that Brooklynn has said before I forget. The other day she asked me why some people call their bums Butt hawks. I didn't know what she was talking about. Shes like Ya butt hawks. Then I got it. Buttocks! haha
I heard her talking to her friend Lauren the other day. She was asking Lauren if she remembered something that happened awhile ago. Then she said hmm we grow up way too fast.
She has been worried about Jay having to work in Utah in the snow. She said I have an idea. Why doesn't dad just come work here at McDonalds. I bet he would like that. Then he wouldn't have to go to Utah to work AND we could get free chicken nuggets! She has it all figured out!
I heard her talking to her friend Lauren the other day. She was asking Lauren if she remembered something that happened awhile ago. Then she said hmm we grow up way too fast.
She has been worried about Jay having to work in Utah in the snow. She said I have an idea. Why doesn't dad just come work here at McDonalds. I bet he would like that. Then he wouldn't have to go to Utah to work AND we could get free chicken nuggets! She has it all figured out!





2 comments:
Look how cute she looks in mud and her "Bags That Fit" necklace. HA! So cute. And come on, I know you would be so HOT if Jay came home in a Mc D's uniform. Every girls dream! HA!!!
that was so fun for them. You got some great shots.
Post a Comment