Monday, October 27, 2008

Lunch with the girls

I surprised Brooklynn by bringing her Subway for lunch. I haven't eaten lunch with her at school yet. She was SO excited to see me.
We went to the Book Fair after and she got to pick out a few things. She is so cute. She kept saying it was the BEST DAY EVER!! I love how little things make her so happy. She was introducing me to all of her friends. She thought it was so much fun.
She didn't want me to leave! Now she asks every day if I am coming to eat lunch with her again.
The next day I went to eat lunch with Lexie. (they have different lunch times)
Jay came with me too. She isn't embarrassed of us yet. Thank goodness. It's fun to do things that make them feel special.

2 comments:

Shar Chavira said...

where did you get that ADORABLE purple and white t-shirt! You look hot!

Mike and Mandy said...

I love how excited they still are to have you at school. I dropped off picture money to presley the other day and watched her get her pics taken. You would've thought she'd died and gone to heaven. Who knows how much longer we have of these innocent years where they like us still.