Three names I go by-
Kim
Kimcamber
Mom
Three restaurants I love-
Oreganos
Cafe Rio
North
Three trips to plan in the next year-
Disneyland
Utah
Cancun
Three things I want badly-
My husband
The economy to get better
My husband to not have to work out of state!
Three pets I have had-
Parakeet (got sucked up in the vacuum hose)
Mini-lop bunny (sisters dog got to it)
Kitty (leg got ran over by my dad)
No wonder we don't have any pets! And why I am traumatized!
Three things I did yesterday-
Baby-sat cute Kaleb
Went to lunch with Kelly
Made cookies with my girls
Three fears I have-
That my anxiety is going to kill me
That my girls have to grow up in this scary world
That the economy is going to get much worse
Three things I plan(ned) on doing today-
Cleaning my house
returning some things
going running
Three things I plan on doing tomorrow-
Hopefully make it to the gym
Watching Kelly's little boy
Returning some things
Three favorite holidays-
Christmas
Halloween
Easter
Three favorite beverages-
Diet Dr. Pepper
Diet Coke
Water
Three things I can't live without-
My Family & Friends
My phone
My computer
Three people I tag-
Amber, Shar, my sisters
Ok I tag everyone!!
9 years ago





1 comments:
Oh, that sucks that Jay has to work out of state!
Okay, I'm tagged, I'll do it.
PS I love Prison Break, too. It's one of the BEST shows ever!
Post a Comment