So I have been dreading this day all summer. I did not want my kids to start school yet! The summer went by way too fast. Lexie was excited and ready to go back. She will be in 4h grade!
Brooklynn was excited to go too. I think she was more excited about getting to ride the bus. I am not ready for her to be gone all day! She is my little buddy that is always with me. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself with no kids all day! Ok, I'm sure I'll figure something out! So when I was filling out all of Brooklynn's forms or anytime I'd think about her starting school I'd get all teary eyed. This has been so hard for me. Lexie is such a good big sister. Always looking out for Brooklynn.
Lexie spots Maddie first thing and is so excited.
Brooklynn and Lauren a little nervous. Not knowing what to expect.
I'm glad Lexie Isn't embarrased of me yet. haha
Brooklynn was excited but nervous to start school. I cried the whole way home!!
hey in the 2nd to last pic with lexie, she better watch out! It looks like that boy behind her is going to eat her! hehe! He doesn't look like he's too happy with you either! hehe! Your kids look adorable! Hope they have a fun year in school! I'm having the same feelings with Sadie going to school all day! She is my very best buddy! What am I going to do without her all day? If you lived here we'd go shopping! love ya!
They are so cute! My kids started today! Taylor is still in preschool she missed the deadline by a few weeks. Karson started 1st grade so he's at school all day! I'm so not ready for this! :-(
3 comments:
I love the pic of them holding hands. Sorry about the drama.
hey in the 2nd to last pic with lexie, she better watch out! It looks like that boy behind her is going to eat her! hehe! He doesn't look like he's too happy with you either! hehe! Your kids look adorable! Hope they have a fun year in school! I'm having the same feelings with Sadie going to school all day! She is my very best buddy! What am I going to do without her all day? If you lived here we'd go shopping! love ya!
They are so cute! My kids started today! Taylor is still in preschool she missed the deadline by a few weeks. Karson started
1st grade so he's at school all day! I'm so not ready for this! :-(
Post a Comment