Saturday, August 02, 2008

Party On!!

We went to the Lake with Jay's family for his Dad's Birthday. Jenna actually had the day off so she got to come too. We love going out especially when it's SO hot! Sue and Vinnie were having a good time hanging out watching everyone go on the tube.
Jenna, Lexie, and Matt's friend Layna.
Jenna taking a dip with the girls.Lexie is a tubing MANIAC!!
You could not get her off of that thing!
Jay went out with her. Two peas in a pod.

Both of them are CRAZY!!
I can't believe her little arms could hold on that long!
Then Matt went out with her.
She is so CUTE!

Jay and his brother Matt.
Brooklynn and Grandma Sue cooling off in the water. Brooklynn pretending she's a dolphin.
Layna and I decided to be brave and take a turn.We were a little nervous with Jay being the driver. We got thrashed around so hard.
It didn't phase us. We still ended up doing tricks. We were hanging on backwards! I hear the Olympics calling!
We didn't last too long. I am already sore!
Me and my cute husband. Brooklynn is so funny. Always cracking us up. She said she had found a cup holder! haha Perfect!
The party didn't end there. We all came back to our house and Sue made us lunch and then we went swimming. Jenna's cute friend Josh came and joined us after receiving wrong directions and ending up on the other side of town! He had driven an hour out of his way! Poor thing! We are glad he finally made it.
Matt got a little bit of a sunburn.
The girls were exhausted. They had played so hard all day! The heat just drains you too.
Mr. Party Animal asleep at 7:00!Happy Birthday Vinnie! We had so much fun!

6 comments:

Steph said...

That looks like so much fun! It was good to see Jenna in a picture. Haven't seen her for days!! She's so cute.

Sue said...

Kim I always enjoy your blog especially when you post very flattering photos of ME...then I really love it!lol We did have a great time..it was good having everyone there. Love ya anyway
Sue

Grammadebs said...

OH kIM....too bad we don't have a boat....then we could have great memories too....
not nazis and cleaning lady memories...
what a fun life!
MA

Lid said...

Looks like fun. I'm excited for this weekend!! Bring your suncsreen!! I tagged you. Check on my blog to see what you have to do. Happy Birthday Vinnie!!

TurtleGirl said...

Ok you guys are having way too much fun with that boat! haha! I miss ours already, oh well, we have you. hee hee! I will send you the pictures so you can blog them if you want. Talk to you soon........

Audrey and Mike Findarle said...

arent you a hottie with a naughty body in that bikini! sheesh. i dont look like that and I havent had to kids... but I also havent gone inder the knife...yet...haha