I got what I wanted! Brooklynn got switched to a new teacher today! It took talking to the principal, vice principal, district, a meeting with the principal and her teacher, two days of me not sending her to school, but they finally gave in! Come to find out, this teacher has had many complaints against her. I don't know why she even teaches kindergarten! She does not have the personality for it at all. I am so happy with her teacher she has now. Like Jay says " the squeaky hinge gets the oil" They just wanted me to shut up so they switched her! haha
9 years ago





6 comments:
I'm so glad for Brooklynn!! Now she can start kindergarten off on the right foot. Way to go Kim!!! I know not to mess with you. hehe
oh kimmy....you always get what you want! HA! YAY for you (and Brooklyn)
Good for you Kim!!! I"m so glad you got her switched!!! Teachers take your children all day and hold their little self esteems in their hands! They can really affect your children and you are the mom who knows your child the best! Brooklyn will never know the difference you made in her life this year, but I hope you do!
You Go Girl!!! I am so glad to hear her teacher is changed!
I remember when I was in third grade and I didn't like my teacher. I complained and complained and told the teacher I was disappointed in her teaching habits, and gave her some examples of what would best benefit the class. She told me to go sit in the corner. :(
I had a similar experience to josh's. there was this loner girl in my first grade class where my teacher was mrs. rood... not kidding...and thhe loner girl never did anything but sit there looking scared for her life and shivering all the time even in the heat. it was so weird and I felt bad for her. I happened to be a genius at those minute math tests and finished in like 40 seconds instead of 60 so grabbed hers from in front of her and started on her untouched piece of paper to see if i can get it done for her in 20 seconds. Mrs. rood yelled at me and told me to pull a card from the discipline wall and i didnt have anymore so she threatened to call my mom but forgot since she was yelling at me for so long. so dont teach 1st grade if your name is mrs. rood and you live up to your name ok? this memory obviously still affects me
Post a Comment