Almost 91/2 years ago Jay was building our very own first house. He was only 21!
I helped out too. At least until my nails started getting dirty! HA!

Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen?! He is the hardest worker I know!! I am so lucky!
He would come over after working all day long on other jobs and work until about 1:00 AM!
I would come keep him company. I had just found out I was pregnant and was so sick. What a good wife to come sit and read magazines while he worked! I actually think he was scared to be there by himself at night!
It was such a cute little house.
I helped out too. At least until my nails started getting dirty! HA!
Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen?! He is the hardest worker I know!! I am so lucky!
He would come over after working all day long on other jobs and work until about 1:00 AM!
I would come keep him company. I had just found out I was pregnant and was so sick. What a good wife to come sit and read magazines while he worked! I actually think he was scared to be there by himself at night!
It was such a cute little house.





2 comments:
Is it flashback friday again? HEHE! you forgot to fill me in!
jay sure was handsome. What happened to him anyway?
Post a Comment