We got to babysit my friend Lisa's sweet baby today. She is almost 3 months old. We had so much fun with her. She is such a sweet baby!
She is just BEAUTIFUL!!And so much FUN!!
Lexie loved holding her. She is such a little "mom" already.
Brooklynn just LOVED her. She kept bringing her all her toys for her to play with.
Lauren wanted a turn too!
They grow up so fast! I know everyone is going to comment that I need to have another one! Unless you are willing to be my surrogate mother so I don't have to go through pregnancy, DON'T leave a comment! HAHA
You do need another baby! You know I would do anything for you-but being a surrogate is a little too much to ask! hehe! I need an excuse to buy someone all the cute baby stuff that is available now. Your baby would give me someone to spoil! love ya and miss you tons!
ok...I'll carry the little "darlings" for you...(you have to have at least 3 all together to get it over with sooner)..what are moms for... oh, i am inventing a pg pouch for those who are "uterus Lessly-impaired"...LOL...AND does that mean artificial you know what????come on Jay!!!
I agree with everyone here. You and Jay do make beautiful babies, so surrogate or not your baby would be a cutie :) BTW, you take really good pictures, Kim! All these pictures you took of your friend's baby reminded me of when your mom would babysit Whitney 10 years ago and Rachelle would end up with all of these great pictures of Whitney from her :)
6 comments:
I so know how you feel about getting pregant, my husband is begging me to get pregant by aug. You do make cute kids!
You do need another baby! You know I would do anything for you-but being a surrogate is a little too much to ask! hehe! I need an excuse to buy someone all the cute baby stuff that is available now. Your baby would give me someone to spoil! love ya and miss you tons!
Uh...I wont say a word...anyway does Lauren live at your house???
ha....time for another one...get on it!!!
ok...I'll carry the little "darlings" for you...(you have to have at least 3 all together to get it over with sooner)..what are moms for...
oh, i am inventing a pg pouch for those who are "uterus Lessly-impaired"...LOL...AND does that mean artificial you know what????come on Jay!!!
I agree with everyone here. You and Jay do make beautiful babies, so surrogate or not your baby would be a cutie :) BTW, you take really good pictures, Kim! All these pictures you took of your friend's baby reminded me of when your mom would babysit Whitney 10 years ago and Rachelle would end up with all of these great pictures of Whitney from her :)
Post a Comment