Thursday, March 27, 2008

Reasons why I love Jay

There are so many reasons why I love Jay.

He is a great Dad. He is always taking the girls on rides or doing fun things with them. They love to "get teared up" which means he tickles them and wrestles them.

He is always up for an adventure. Always doing something wild and crazy and unexpected.
Sometimes a little too wild and crazy!! He is such a good friend. He would do anything for any one of them.
He is so fun to be around and has so much energy. He's always making everyone laugh.
Whether its singing or dancing or dressing up, he's always doing something funny. Everyone loves Jay.
He can build anything! He is such a hard worker.

And fix anything and everything! I don't think there is anything he can't do!
He isn't afraid of rattle snakes. Everyone in our neighborhood calls him the snake killer. He is the only one that dares get even close to them.
He is afraid of scary movies though I might add. He turns the light off and then jumps from the switch to the bed. He's afraid chucky might be under our bed. I love that he acts so tough but is really so not.
He is so good natured and has such a good heart. He would literally give a stranger the shirt off his back. He loves helping people.
He is so genuine. What you see is what you get and I love that he doesn't care what anyone else thinks. I wish I had his confidence! (sometimes mistaken for conceited)I love that family is so important to him. He has such a good relationship with everyone in his family. All his cousins are his best friends and are like his own brothers. I am truly lucky to have him in my life! I love him more then anything!! He is my best friend.

2 comments:

amber said...

Kim,
that is so sweet! He is lucky to have you too! You guys are a beautiful family together.
love ya,
amber

Shar Chavira said...

Saint Jay... :) You two are the perfect couple!