Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Matchbox Twenty Concert

On St. Patricks Day I got to go to the Matchbox Twenty concert!! Alanis Morissette opened for them. I loved her when I was in college. She sang all her old songs. Reminded me of the good ole days.
Rob Thomas is so unbelievably talented. He was so great. We had such good seats thanks to Val.
He sings, plays the piano and guitar...Is there anything he can't do?
I swear he kept making eye contact with me!!
To celebrate St. Patricks day, he came out in a green shirt for their encore.
He is just so cute and likeable!!

It was probably the best concert I have been to. We had so much fun! Now if only I can score tickets to Bon Jovi!!

4 comments:

Shar Chavira said...

you are ALWAYS doing something fun...no more complaining about being boring. :) concerts, basketball games, moab...you, my friend, are a girl on the GO!!

amber said...

I am in love with Rob Thomas! I have been since Matchbox first started. It should be illegal for a man to be that good looking! HEHE! I'm so jealous! Wish I was there with you!

Hudson said...

Jealous! It looks like you had awsome seats. Rob's a Hottie.

Hotzebra said...

i know my MOM is fun from lexie heh lol