Thursday, March 13, 2008

What Makes You A Good Friend?




You Are a Good Friend Because You're Fun



You are energetic, amusing, and always up for a good time.

Optimistic and genuinely happy, you help people see the sunny side of life.



And you're always up for a party... no matter how big or small.

You're usually the first one to celebrate a friend's success.



Anyone who's interesting or fun is welcome in you circle of friends.

You're not the type of person to exclude or make fun of someone who's a little different.



Your friends need you most when: They're down or depressed



You really can't be friends with: Anyone who's stuck up or chronically unhappy



Your friendship quote: "It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."

2 comments:

amber said...

This is totally you! You seriously are the best friend in the world! It seems like I do need you the most when I am feeling depressed! I love you more than you know and I am so grateful that you became my very best friend clear back in the 9th grade! Thanks for being you! Love ya tons!
amber

Shar Chavira said...

SO YOU! why do you think I hang out with you so much in college...life of the party...that's you! You are always so much fun!! I LUV YA!