The girls have been dying to go to the Hannah Montana 3D concert at the theaters. It was supposed to be out for one week only. We went the week it came out and it had already been sold out for a month! Then they decided to extend it so we got to go. It was pretty painful to sit through 74 minutes of her singing. The girls had fun though. They wished they were at the real concert.

Lexie, Mckenzie and Brooklynn with their 3D glasses on





7 comments:
Lex.. Love the glasses, uh you too brooklynn, but Hannah?? get a real job and stop stealing little girls money!!
You are such a fun mom! I went to Amber's place and I loved it! I have to say, that place could become a problem for me because I think I need all of the bags in there! I love all of the pictures and your girls are darling. I love that we found each other's blog and can keep in touch. Hey, have your heard from Wendy? How is she doing? Talk to you later.
Oh come on...you loved it! And I one-up'd you--I went with micaela to the LIVE concert so there! Sing with me now..."everybody makes mistakes...everybody has those days.."
I am embarrassed... for everyone..especially YOU KIM!
They r so cute! I am so jealous of the weather. I want to come visit before it gets to hot. you guys should meet us in vegas in may for the supercross!
hannah montana is a RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!from lex hahaha ps i said leav a coment not a story
Post a Comment