Sunday, March 09, 2008

2 Suns Games in 1 week!!

Our friends Rachel and Chad have season tickets to the Sun's games. They weren't able to go so Jay and I got to go! They played the Philadelphia 76ers. They didn't win but it was still a really fun game.
Mike and Andrea flew in from Utah for the Jazz/Phoenix game. It was a really close game but the Jazz ended up beating the Suns!! I was so excited though! 2 games in one week! What more could you ask for?!

When I win the "power ball" we are getting season tickets forsure!! I love Andrea. We have so much fun together. We are trying to talk them into moving here!!
That is a picture of Shaq trying to make a free throw shot. Ya- he didn't make it suprisingly!!
We all went to Oreganos for pizza and the famous cookie dessert. Brooklynn LOVES Andrea. She wouldn't leave her alone. Andrea was so sweet to play the "animal" game with her the whole time.
This is Lexie's favorite place to eat too!
Cute Mike and Andrea eating that whole pizza themselves.
I was going to take a picture of the cookie dessert, but it was gone too fast!!

2 comments:

lovell said...

wow how fun to have my cousin come and visit with you. I haven't seen her for so long. Do you know if she has a blog. Send the info to Amber and I can get it from her

Lid said...

Hi Kim!! Your pics are so cute. I love blogging!! Your girls are getting so big and they are darling! Call when you come to Utah and lets get together!! We miss you guys.