Jay was out working in the yard and decided to have some fun. He told the girls to get in the bucket and he'd take them for a ride. 
I thought it was fine when the bucket was low, but then he raised the bucket up so high! He always has to be so extreme!!





9 comments:
Jay I told you if you kept saying "You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving", it would eventually catch up to you. Now it is on the internet for all to see!
Why does that give me the worst anxiety looking at that, oh, probaly because that is exactly what Andy does!!!!!
I have the same picture taken 25 years ago only with Jay and friends in the bucket...Blame Vinnie!
what was he doing giving joy rides on Sunday?? he he he Taking the kids to church?
Actually it was Saturday...I posted the pictures on Sunday
uh huh!!! WE believe you!!
Funny pictures!! I wish we were in Arizona. It looks really warm.
Thanks for finding me Kim! I love your blog, it's so fun to keep up with your fam. My hubby and I will have to take a trip down to sunny AZ for a visit. I am over the cold UT winters. Loves
I want to ride it! It looks so fun!
Post a Comment