Friday, March 28, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAY!

This picture was when we were dating. We went to disco night at the skating rink. Jay is actually a really good skater. He can do all sorts of cool things. All those nights at the skating rink when he was 8 definately paid off!

3 comments:

Shar Chavira said...

You guys are lookin HOT-A-FIRE!! WOOOWEEEE!!!!

Lid said...

Wow. you guys look good. Are you sure that was taken a while ago? I could have sworn I saw you guys dressed like that last week. J/k. You are so cute. Hope you are doing good. Tell your fam I said Hi. Can't wait to see you camping!!

Grammadebs said...

THAT'S WHERE MY HIPPIE OUTFIT WENT!!!!
I lOVED THAT IN THE 70's....i was definitely a FREE LOVE KINDA CHICK...altho YOU look tons better in that gettup that I ever COULD or would or should! HAHAA