Wednesday, April 09, 2008

BLURB

Your blog. Automatically slurped into a real book.

So I have had a few people "comment" on how I update my blog so much. Well, I just want everyone to know that it is like my journal/scrapbook. At the end of the year I am going to have it SLURPED into a book. This cool website www.blurb.com does it. It is pretty cheap too. Then you can order as many as you want and give them to family or people who don't have access to the internet like Jay's grandma.
So everyone BLOG away without feeling like you are wasting your time!!

4 comments:

Shar Chavira said...

k, that is AWESOME!! I'm like you...addicted to blogging and I write everything! Thanks for sharing!

lovell said...

Kim, I'm glad you post daily.I do as well. Blogging can be very addictive. I'm going to have my blog made into a book as well I think it's a good way to keep a journal

O'BRIEN FAMILY BLOG said...

i too have been planning this same scheme! such a great idea ... it gets rid of the need to journal! yeah!

rebecca said...

I love that you update your blog so much !! You have such a cute family!! This blog slurping is actually part to the reason I started blogging, so I could just copy at the end of the year. I need to call you one day a talk with you about living out there. We may end up there next year for Keith's residency.